Re: AW: [NSIS] NSIS next steps

Martin Stiemerling <stiemerling@netlab.nec.de> Mon, 10 July 2006 18:28 UTC

From: Martin Stiemerling <stiemerling@netlab.nec.de>
Subject: Re: AW: [NSIS] NSIS next steps
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:34:56 -0400
To: nsis <nsis@ietf.org>

Hi all,

Nice to see such a big interest about the "Additional Communication
Patterns
for NSIS" (draft-stiemerling-nsis-mrm-patterns-00.txt).

To get to the roots of those additional communication patterns:
The base idea originated in distributed network management, where you
try to find other managed stations in your vicinity.

If people are interested, we could meet for a chat after the
presentation.

Thanks,

   Martin