Re: [NSIS] Dual Token Bucket Requirements -- Re: AD review of draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-07

Jukka Manner <jukka.manner@tkk.fi> Tue, 08 December 2009 05:28 UTC

Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 07:27:29 +0200
From: Jukka Manner <jukka.manner@tkk.fi>
To: Gerald Ash <gash5107@yahoo.com>
Cc: draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm@tools.ietf.org, NSIS <nsis@ietf.org>, David Black <black_david@emc.com>
Subject: Re: [NSIS] Dual Token Bucket Requirements -- Re: AD review of draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-07

As long as an implementer is able to leave with the dual token bucket
spec, that is enough for me. If I need to choose, I'd typically take the
simpler approach of two options, and would remove the Bp, but I don't
have a strong opinion either way.

If no one really objects, we'll just keep the Bp since it is has been in
the spec for quite some time.

Jukka