Re: [NSIS] GIST updated from todays IESG call

Gerald Ash <gash5107@yahoo.com> Mon, 20 April 2009 20:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1240257808; bh=Gmk5BtXkpvyx9OImOo7gee1F0ZrD1ZZdeRv0YR+8bCY=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=w7rkT0LbD+817NWO1R7Jyt/ziYP26A8pIakvd9uDk5dUr3FMHCKc8Y3iM3jA9unVTeGUDicF1DUBl6iCu46hA8tfpNYfCs7TMOk2q9hUznha8E0B6VuWGoJklGFndYm8BeW70T2cTtUtPFVU80c+UecNM9bQlHuB/Sll+tuqM2Q=