[NSIS] Repeat: Looking for candidates for (co-)chairing the (new) DIME W G

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Wed, 25 January 2006 12:09 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: dime@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:12:35 +0100
Subject: [NSIS] Repeat: Looking for candidates for (co-)chairing the (new) DIME W G
Sender: nsis-bounces@ietf.org

[bcc: aaa-doctors, nsis WG, radiusext]

Sofar, the number of reactions/nominations has been minimal.
So do we not have people who are willing to work hard and chair
this WG-to-be?

Besides, I have not seen much discussion on the DIME WG mailing
list lately. Is there no interest to discuss the 5 internet-drafts
listed in the DIME WG charter?

Does this all mean that there is no real support/willingness-to-work
on this after all? It is easy to withdraw the WG at this stage.
And non-activity or non-reaction to the poll for WG chairs is (for
me) a good reason to cancel before we start.

Bert