Re: [Ntp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes-04.txt> (NTP Interleaved Modes) to Proposed Standard

Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@redhat.com> Wed, 07 April 2021 10:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=redhat.com; s=mimecast20190719; t=1617790502; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=KeBcWgA580pYkQMaX9XKfHnQuuC/Q08EucuW3nlI9pA=; b=bcUolNwWOx6AkK162AJ1L3atULAqqpCKyrk1nieVvpttEE4nPHa5AirscfTKdg7QRaBv4d prdgQejnRyQ/Z0dLTcPyqktse9GVG1gO5zgzWV+WoPa/zz3+DzXzmm6KivvzEoT2sgKM37 KjTp04T4+1UbtzEorFPtmet5It/mVec=