Re: [Ntp] NTP over PTP

Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@redhat.com> Thu, 01 July 2021 10:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=redhat.com; s=mimecast20190719; t=1625135100; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=kz8NtdLpKyt3nnW9US4Itzg6BFQRIhr0/+JcLPnX4Kg=; b=id8XO9DhU5TYlzXvGLJT2JwS3oyHDUk6NZy3nKwYErkbAcbSWgm4iTCuKVbDaBA6xTKAWU /KNdQRucG5NRkvkiFFaTZAoG2UmQLrElPZnmC9EGxSaXxKXZvMQrcgIC1PFdWMOOKwh4pA IVvKTSwwoylBOk8SDSBRFpddctC0pDo=