Re: [Ntp] WGLC comments on draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-14

Dieter Sibold <dsibold.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 21 November 2018 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=A683HmBxeINfR2vUSmxp1HBSGtHBgx6y8FtGicvag4k=; b=syHmXauOXu19hnrdZQx3fCvfx2A4UPRhL4nvIjeMGm/idPebYLNuo82dRHUGCcshlX KUDi64qmYT2l/pR8AYxx05Z8Pa4lztiWLILdoY8Fs8cE6EPfpZp0f+Bri/Fsn8tdmdbi +Udx2NBVrtiIhklgcFBTAzOHH46tWot0x1q4R9mWc2sJDACcjtyykjgNItmTeaT15n7o GoxHy28IWk6cZ9lPxgyN336dBzX5bHD67gRzOxiHe585qDIilju1st74IDyH9NMiYxVh DNEkbXFnJZUb8oapr5OWUvHj/LRmB6KsLJDuCzK5NX91gjWmYe23vvJOIXjDaN9oXlZQ iCIw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date :message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=A683HmBxeINfR2vUSmxp1HBSGtHBgx6y8FtGicvag4k=; b=SxAZnBsxfpIgIlAdqwrRFmYJN0U0DvxRVGZe89ASLK4fG3waSwRJiWeuANnINYP4sB 0WuBTtrpqD/L5IaW3UHoFUKrAOAx34SyemcfFapNYApOaiTYVN/9PuD8FeFYtzXOmvq7 mbktheQMCu4V024zfVSjKnuYfvWT2MXxCi+Wkqrfu+wyXcbdvaZXNB2mRoH1KGOb9ci7 He1AAuodhNIPqGkBLcIIaRHQos/hjUAI0BKWeAFzfSIfrS/Q8fHk/ZapXLmp6Qqptzw/ rVIfQXZG7oX38W3aeJmMS5mLKvApBut+4MdFzJrTrWv9ZhSYzOoQYWBx2lQ9a8zpYfbJ x/wg==