Re: [Ntp] Benjamin Kaduk's Abstain on draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes-06: (with COMMENT)

Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@redhat.com> Tue, 24 August 2021 10:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=redhat.com; s=mimecast20190719; t=1629801975; h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id: to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=tu9R7OWqbp04/zCRnzbNtFw9eXqRWFZJU+NW01rCCvY=; b=ADFCZ0IMcGW7uwY8VKbGdpO8krsg9bsiTO2LGLwuJbZj3BtL4oQ1rmgTZAshwd+23x5xmh Lf2IXyJc4iMKQl8iInYr03fpJZzJxcm5w2rqJt4qGLY5bjVvzUlndsn2K6Um2d07aq5JKG yWgeWF4s6/yysw95HIkj7PuDO7tmkAg=