Re: [nvo3] Requirements + some non-requirement suggestions

David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net> Tue, 10 April 2012 11:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=DbCulw3cc0R4JkkSdnW0l3m4Yy8vAT5ZPMYm7HJ9Uqc=; b=GeYxhlbQfV4NxUyzCxylNkfKBrkDMSZTbTzmSnJ8L76aAwnPdGmsojaIZaqFLGEOBX WzO2Ia4qb24tPrg+hSgtBmPvDSG7zU58u7WCNMpM4NmqELy3T3syJTA52GeCyv8C73IK ENQa04307YxbQ/uXKiDS9UzobGkNInyOHQkOIWppNyHIDyA+tpQDR6HyR/+5/b+UJap9 YrFnBZd2kPfSwl0+p0mgK3PpO3o5LH5r1VZuxSep+iyODE1Bn2KD1oc3QDrHdwU1ErF7 CywQC6b44Se6rfECBqqY8tT8YTI9sQIJ+XHzgzJPdlIV1MMD4VEjVeZpzEYKQpV5Rl9N n7Bg==