Re: [nvo3] Follow-up the discussion of OOAM Header at NVO3 meeting in London

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 14 May 2018 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=79C1H75m7I1W6qPby3wMWcSOUdpstqgZ9mHaPS1Vp/I=; b=sC4fRNHeJEF/odDkHMEs7sTMPnCwF5tQzDclxSNjXtgbB+MbA72qN50rQXB8XTwK4a InOJM1A0rxC6zSs2poYxPsWVNNuxHPv/meUBIE9YRJ35cA6kL+lol8S3c+W6lE8kQ+f7 8RGevvMnHGAAyPo5nUb1aJ3USF6obqexnwDGOoTCPpq6kzszAoYexDsFweKPzQ47dgn1 24TrVM1UZj15lA9A0+h28cFnnE1XwVDOYnmWKCjlrX4OkCBLHXtyhTY8LuE5QYlz6gtK 6sVUY6nUzW74f6xxawcAVtNvWPC6iOHHWhradn8hVgTLn2lwl2GPG4yFj6AtpCxNsnbA GlAg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=79C1H75m7I1W6qPby3wMWcSOUdpstqgZ9mHaPS1Vp/I=; b=DAjlrW2kpD28Xe7UEkNG1gj1Lc0aJPXe/fjz+bXYIAxnVD2FxivwMfDtriJKNc1h5U 6/DI700OWP/p60m55Me36DYUW4ZAkVyP+NIdGGLz7uy4lVendz0VJSfEyQi16nfsa60y FIqp+wwjNHUfQzUYkQejW9kFs2FdQ8ul3+GLrfHn/Vk39RWULwPKkBr/t+jnm0NWC4DY kSqbGgpSLGS+e5qHBXEFno77nz4/W6rMkuRcQQrvWbHMHL0UnqmSAkSI3MWgEfGAUndQ 3X4zKyLFPBZwFtnhEOVF339gNaHkRj/FRmk3NzulWxNsvMXFX2yehJjKptsFiz71tkqg PVrA==