Re: [nvo3] 回复: Application of a time slot in this ietf meeting//Re: New draft: Path Detection in VXLAN Overlay Network

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Mon, 06 July 2015 14:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/LM480MBm9YLyEDyZdj5J1shDeUnN+dQO7SRo0FxJzc=; b=jWWiwB735DHFHWgNtxI0eXkabhC4JLfH/TVBYYB29YjcXopxIdr5ERkfzPPu61J/zK lcbUjthHVtbogSw3QJCMG3nXKiwJOc2hd/hc+D1JgWY3fUMG/nIA46tFQivlY/FHzcaz ZEvggIJ0u7+EiWt+t0E/jgBa8E/a1jeURQHWfd7vVckffqaFA8Sq1UuIs7qIJilMxd2m T+tlX16/EH3YrkZNXbK0rkGmLaFYYHNeBcxiJ4NAgP9W5MDakuy4sAdQZFExMBQf+sCy MizPOATLsXFVG150qThGB8yiQMdtgowZUrPukCFC7vBjwWhSKef3IrIxdFxslcaAu1/e NkWg==
References: <D1B4510C.1CFBC%dacheng.zdc@alibaba-inc.com> <2989C9FC-6A1F-4CCC-83C5-67716B0DB8D5@broadcom.com> <D1B78882.1DBA1%dacheng.zdc@alibaba-inc.com> <4A6CE49E6084B141B15C0713B8993F2831F4484A@SJEXCHMB12.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <D1BA2782.1E491%dacheng.zdc@alibaba-inc.com> <183366D25E3048B3B55AFF109AD4EEE8@gmail.com> <CALx6S35bMdzcpxVjT2pg4xmzfFSh+TXJhdmyrDKtx4L0=FqoJA@mail.gmail.com> <7C36E43F45EE4213BABE1C40B76B4DCE@gmail.com>