Re: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sat, 25 October 2014 03:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=CFsof2q1tKHqkbNGetokNMFpFePinVMYpaSqoNx+FwY=; b=M9L8Pi2MYOGFc2jhGyMVXsbhJApufuxGTGhB2RvHGXHdPbDSxawJXrKJ+Bsv8AL8ti nb7oFFb/JRYaoSvgRol30bljr1tOhrlkmgCuicL27tZOqgO46yrIWbJr0ZAOPn+kwKxl LtF4zwGxdJl1uG2RyMwUKvZagpq/8wLjCTrFR3801YW73CFlSRIKSjG4UP6Jv83Dv4UR B2m6HtJ71YFrnPDD7g5sKusD/9GAESfCXUhMzYgxbe2HkXBmvvcCJzy26fw4UEX9THzo wlIY1wIr3EPiUgVCzC2EpdKRDrl91JoSEg1A5e9blPa0eYWJsijbN4rrI/ZhVilO+cQh XYpw==