Re: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-04.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Fri, 14 April 2017 02:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=UX68VGUsmVOs83D2q9t7HgsqVoEIuulk2Y5PC1sReQs=; b=wFwQFpGAscwpieS0sOR22/9CWiNFBYVALLQ5/3oaGlTc1jnNqEpO06uB90OrKGsfRz LfGLa0dzqtDXRqTozCNmnaeQkfW//C5saIUyOB68uddCRF1+HSa9GUuws6AEkdNadEBW tpjVEDC0YB0D9GquLOX6/a786PLMX9NXByWwgC+Nzb8bfqj0uCrJJMNUfWhhW4WV8XGN 4FbqcnQfrA2lIUq3cqo1Nx2QjJQIb+YEBOgrPRupP2/QisXkwyGdBc1mtJudHXMjEF5h 4epOdIw4VnmvKhPjc+5XVeFOX+gMPCypxuLmpOdmREVElrx0G+RrZ5tzg+zA+EhBStcs zpAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=UX68VGUsmVOs83D2q9t7HgsqVoEIuulk2Y5PC1sReQs=; b=byN/TLYEccGrcruuqtO/owedtgK9MF24wCdMw/GRWrr8qHiROLxlXv7WqmS+i46lDh VdCiUoduzNJpydEam9n9jjf7rrkKcR6/chIUj8BiDd1AWJEr0/6dMMQh+uTVQIGkpZw4 veS8dN9U5iUyltBIhqzWHbbgN+84BiR1dbF0Y01EGxEgUsmUC6Cuv9J3wkcApOiU7F+M iq7tIlm+lu4klTUkbNaKG/ORlyYFYnMlKgBo0G5pt/AooqC9I2GSLxL4vOu1kZytdNAk 9ZlX4R94s5mQG1tEiECmwzB467L2WIlhAtNivMnO8rJphfxCYpVe5Ix/KvdnhJmMKcTH W8IQ==