Re: [nvo3] Draft Geneve

Tom Herbert <therbert@google.com> Sat, 01 March 2014 01:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WiBAAMnkuIChrJlXvYy0Q8oBjodgNKHSeT0izfgCgAo=; b=MK0XXr+xcdhHASDmM6jVLG43lRNygogsdLLW9lGNzTxvzxkRW/hXN1dw5j5AEL51mJ Uh89CIuEPxwZ6LdGVJN3KQlNcO0lFYzPouGPhLKr1BJZbKWCyke81m3qV5i9mP0olOYh IRw/x132qhZfsHoMVDJnm3bc0s5+u5Ki5WY6SnGYbEG9+oCw3ycH5rdohXjOIIv7qo63 yyYTB+TFfcdsHmH6v9v9NSSfXOl6JzHReT8N0lUmcZM7eWYZaS09dJypfozHKp5DTMvD 1qVH950m6Ap0JqebI0zf9vuhWewRqXGvyXDgKfhd15fHJLDEKOo1rbV9dPdSRui6RRIM 3eIQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WiBAAMnkuIChrJlXvYy0Q8oBjodgNKHSeT0izfgCgAo=; b=XprUrVZVsomtcmK12NiHOhVvv/PaIqIqoac0lr+gPmUGSRiAzYOiGxsQXAHa1pVlu6 FVC6xLqaonf4dCW3kO58geFvv2f65ALGzLP1tmf3iKGNhqS8lBtE8/nUaLKJqKDNHl+4 jwBb/Q+vo6mu717DBWlBdA2YXwFxEybb/X3OKxX8JNCq0n6udZa84uX+f9lJ51uBq1PT /hO2M3WIEvjW6Ctknudd4ufzQPajsSX61inwa+jxwDOnDRXU+l5kynej3Vz/ObJ9S/ZN EdFlnJOSBnxfUdo2fQk2gKjDrlc+1OuMXE3YoSWbqCHO67o8mldlzanJCNO7e5DzZ2jD pRYA==
References: <53104916.5040606@cisco.com> <1278160553.35330292.1393596841752.JavaMail.root@vmware.com> <53109FF1.1020904@cisco.com> <1219445865.35385295.1393600136972.JavaMail.root@vmware.com> <CF362062.65F9%kegray@cisco.com> <278b5c26711e4ae3a2ddba4bdb4f190b@BY2PR03MB128.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <5310BE26.7060004@cisco.com> <db29312dcbfa4cb881a458b5eca8fcfe@BY2PR03MB128.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <5310CB8E.5010006@cisco.com> <e0661d11f2184bc08a9651da702a0b93@BY2PR03MB128.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <5310DC89.1050508@cisco.com> <CA+C0YO2=N1LGVKwwTRXVBYZ6oy6b1AHw935uw-RQy8A2B4gz3Q@mail.gmail.com>