Re: [nvo3] Why not use L3VPN for data center interconnect? (was //re: Request a WG adoption poll for draft-xu-virtual-subnet-10)

"Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <lufang@cisco.com> Tue, 02 July 2013 14:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6434; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372776268; x=1373985868; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=HvDQaoyRd4L2wRl4AvICXP87stccYa5hfKSzWprIXYw=; b=Vp6ZD9IW8e5Gzm+y/Kh+pHTtbIdx1I9Uch8t1K6vIHQ2oWhkmnfbGQiJ TEJ8WxHjDFXJ1H3yCYMUWV1quJi+l3GPEox+hIsOeIYeDBE7rgnoMiO1u WZuceEmaLD2+x58PbNhJ4jSTLPFTbABYzcE7lNHxT6NpM3TLtZJjEHvr6 w=;