Re: [nvo3] Document shepherd review of draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-09.txt

"Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com> Mon, 04 March 2019 04:36 UTC

From: "Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com>
To: "Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)" <matthew.bocci@nokia.com>, "draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org>
CC: NVO3 <nvo3@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 04:36:50 +0000
x-titus-metadata-40: eyJDYXRlZ29yeUxhYmVscyI6IiIsIk1ldGFkYXRhIjp7Im5zIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvd3d3LnRpdHVzLmNvbVwvbnNcL0ludGVsMyIsImlkIjoiYzg5Mjg3N2ItNGNhZi00NjMxLTgxNGEtMDAzZTlkZmY0NTQ1IiwicHJvcHMiOlt7Im4iOiJDVFBDbGFzc2lmaWNhdGlvbiIsInZhbHMiOlt7InZhbHVlIjoiQ1RQX05UIn1dfV19LCJTdWJqZWN0TGFiZWxzIjpbXSwiVE1DVmVyc2lvbiI6IjE3LjEwLjE4MDQuNDkiLCJUcnVzdGVkTGFiZWxIYXNoIjoiU3ArQTJTUDhIMW5IbnZWMUJZQ2pVcTBaNnJNOVU5dUNjcFJyNThQQVk3QTJRMGE5bU9zNWRUODhvckxZQXhOeiJ9
x-ctpclassification: CTP_NT
dlp-product: dlpe-windows
dlp-version: 11.0.400.15
dlp-reaction: no-action