Re: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-mcast-framework-02.txt

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Fri, 12 February 2016 08:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=WgCrzFRhNlI9Fii4Fpw+qeSvEhIlBR93H+E6gre1zsY=; b=jQT+vNU/55/TxoSzv1i7cFYhYFgFWcoeeGN+Yhspu6O86HXBsHENjcN3S1xy5sjh2n oYeseyH2f7hXNCDcWhtIdcfO9QSDmL2323cG5Jx93JLbqgQBU0qOJ2Wd1t/bWAKikJ5i AXJdfz8Ktoejgi6SvnnLdk9o4vnhNcgdciAFYy4dzPk3WwXtJ6HinxF3zbvCKywiTcho JR0FO3M5WqOgT9PzQR0AH7ZNerwGln/ARqeKhlP0mtut0IBNhTjO2gSUSs7dWbPjIRyp 1j/S4kRH7ElTN7EZtpkW7haVr9/C3YjCzbfOOKCvnXDqc39G9LNfy+kZ5smPx9oAHDt9 shqw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=WgCrzFRhNlI9Fii4Fpw+qeSvEhIlBR93H+E6gre1zsY=; b=EnK+saxxFOFWpKyPC6eFCX5UGGmXbd0zRvQ6pwxIQFdDb1xWli22pUe84Ij4g3HQ1E JgZs9YY689QIMeLCO0bdYVNw3qXM5aqWOOQzHB6K3tuGT0uLXlOH5sfj0I9xES4nYkAy ABDlboEQerlonSOx1onQIax38hviHiEgWicNbjSlRt70+1NG8wkVPHooAHvWe6pDpc8r c/A4FrM+W5120CxTqSJDHqCxZvweGqklTL1JytYLzT7vv7i+IjS1iNZR8zTxB+oiaDsH 9pH0FPXwBk/6/CPN0SQU5A4DQuaJYstI5V0rjbmon/nD+a3iEwrbWQ0CDVRsEL241DtB 5FEg==