Re: [nvo3] BFD over VXLAN: Trapping BFD Control packet at VTEP

Santosh P K <santosh.pallagatti@gmail.com> Thu, 03 October 2019 14:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=j3GJN6tkZLdYcpgi2xDymML2l8ciAt4Kk8QyZC0aap0=; b=rjsHqevc5IZzJzfminSM/bB8UMVlt8fR/8WXAW56T1z9urE0NIj8+SxeLbEhGQgwwX 0TfRbMRC3XUY5MZJT1F6MNYlUjS20xs7rAsPf5Mlr/xvUXB+LILitL9wIZ9sNHnOP/Co bSWGj7eJ2n9AH7vqF7PHipaI46Tz8cxGYctZrUuZbVmXGhai7ww+aJcEa8hcbQO2SKtu 0DCIlG0I3YKPg2QSNHWEKcm5aMup65513LHRQVwZe7dqHwhJKN+f5oS/MLaqofmh9wPR gmqKbfdzIKMOOn8rbEg+nj8NDjPDVpukaLk8sJPc/Ig2jmKb5L6vLMYTITAgtGYreQLw Qb7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=j3GJN6tkZLdYcpgi2xDymML2l8ciAt4Kk8QyZC0aap0=; b=rSFTPrUpJbAifiPrZpWHtcQnFRHeoQRfFqgPNbJgqNmdCScCeBwpH2SbPtCIdIp1Dd ZB7GZvnmIJa9EaRhHp9AaJRTZ+oohag0l6Qvv3M/nXrlJVsYDRsfqmsR/n2IKavfpgtD Hj/DPNMHqU7ti1RTq33otUHKE1OAXfPuGlhfzyQzpcsIgwZNXymoRLg4TGTSe3haoNCx D8X4D5GUOkfh4ajOJLDH8CO1qrnqXQrgFABwCFOZ2OR4ZPaB241qz8V4zh4yCS7MnPCv DieQJ/Uktbj4bF1QFy0BOGkiBefmfcFOpHJ/5paJYGglTf/g3SG9LtHOGhqu1KNTa2iM RXmg==