Re: [nwcrg] Tetrys draft

Pierre Ugo Tournoux <tournoux@gmail.com> Mon, 04 October 2021 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RClaYVrVO3V/LM9uiDom/CuZVzo528mkSqH+U6VS7xg=; b=MVu7X8aHJooXepi3XTzZD2xeF5MbGh+S1xMMeWrB8v5OuACl0C0zXpHjns6ltjKZFP nh2dFHndzjJOLUeA1nUm2k5Fg5CLziAii2nwr1M+c3r5UFIwapL5tduUblQVd+9AOJQ5 0XBKb5g8TMUu712MPMrHzXIhCaq+8o6v955XlENuNHCmJ9yXRsfGgCB9PMhIggPMnyqA 5QG5wD25wWtPwNF5zP/t5AYIg8mpen+LXtyliEF0U6VgeHnO0+iUwwp22XWq9yjph13w HLyriSOqMqt5DspVayCkEbdUvMHjD/hrZXi4x2J/iFX6gSRmXARYPkUTntLf5XDUf4ui 6E8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RClaYVrVO3V/LM9uiDom/CuZVzo528mkSqH+U6VS7xg=; b=Lg/Pf5duvMhfhLQ8jq7sqmpezeCGWzgkSEebi7e15/IGQ5bJWzISN0nQulkebWUqm+ 5CO0c/QkTzIKhasNyXvvek6DzXmGEeD0iLIRpiVL2+LQt6rLrDcptmwsT1gR71oKIlZm 1V52uinbsaPrd//QS9J2cbiY0aD0K+5S46IFAVJyE9ezkzzp6whfO24J0/XDDWUgQ8nL 3sQ4ihQjTe5BFh5fLpQX4WPrVf3I/xqGbimPWYn+zQViJcfcx4n73a+gDRFjC1ioW2lB 0Dg6KR9F84q97pPeN41Mvvt8bsLuMhMzOyPuEM3ZsdWFZ/0SQK3LsOw7fwBfDyRQqkmq 7+ug==