Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth URN Registry Discussion Summary

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Sun, 24 June 2012 13:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=AJyjt4LdHXdeodkDwwa/vwZZ49r4iTrZZtEFYPBCWRk=; b=olKA92ZsE9dpGt/IBxYPUgichI2emZWgPaVhVZqOXWH6xHAJMDez6dPF4dFbVraDtj 7YCfC2Vk3gLIt2mfQPudIkNInOZU7q6kfcH4mwSwFTlddG7s9QnlTRdfGgM/UvppdXaX wOctzUDlUyH7kS23wEy/1ngwK/HNhSO8624WnzXteodoqwwZChglw9VvoNOjwapsXw4V PlcTHD5G6EWpls/tFDNvTbAHOXbbRdGpCTo7CaLrhSjG8HYpxpcGjHlSJSR1AP/Yh6/A wem/+xXZ1lvByhU2i1E+G7ftySYmpK7D5+ttcXO53neohyEzDeDf7iuPLB9YqI/gQZ+q j7GA==