Re: [OAUTH-WG] [Openid-specs-ab] -00 of draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Sun, 03 November 2013 18:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=GwnPB0oIIzrZSqKo5FBZjYAmPpIyFrGlRZmNnPKEjzw=; b=bzOXnULts8DDp+pfVrq9R4zuy5Y4jgWZ4nUiGWq0pKMPBsUeRYy7WSNabKOcqUSpxu RK9PHCq2cd5gw/HSNsJ76Gy0u1WP9ElDj58Ve77/HuS/59wmeydYLLZ+pIRrP9z5zwNG x6nwsy2NShWXdNh4G6xX+bI1KnGtH6qe9Alr0eF6kieMdpOxdYNLvoGOWsupeEsub84Q dkK2qEwIMWmBqR+1qEfoKvcL/kl5u+gB6iB6uvLgiJpl1CoDTxoHseeVh9bsueoYqXq7 mRgcmT310msIb0BWhq3CqF7X/Dy/yUVK1ekEAl4r5YNGLmQkjOB9kWH4dRMFnrafX2Zs A3WQ==