Re: [OAUTH-WG] Another question on RFC 7009

Thomas Broyer <t.broyer@gmail.com> Fri, 31 January 2014 18:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5gmK+6pAiGkobqi1mVUkHHiQ2xjAF4ElCAlLPD9dtSU=; b=VcXM+pbZTGsRUHCOvjmjzAVseD/KvkYiPS1aMAkuHxVyvP3/FbvQSfKnb2+PhswEY9 mmsWTlnxE97UqFwVQb5EorlmgNJdLSpORshjYiHtVRMGql8kBvhhEcmMRe9iuYc/Kor+ T7Tl8LMw8mbg7uUEXrZtN1fRzxN/2IuTq2sdt2pAikG8uhSbMhJtg4DyHex1LJyVV9Cy phxlyXtqPaa/z3RC/aB9tQAmYDqTWF+ABkOL+zjijLj3RKJvpZEq1ubgMUxo0736xp4V HA1kpS1wcij0npD9kNc/JZKMU6zUmWsLs9a06mBe5D7XzF7xiUXFBnEMIHuLwz9udCFg B4TA==