Re: [OAUTH-WG] Operations Directorate Review of draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 08 July 2012 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=U4JtRVG/lHVmuOPbf/otro8Qse+D4riQHmXoD1qJNKU=; b=IU4F58ZCvBZmU3CUT5Bl3ylBeLv5Wj5cI7iPnOlODmZ5+hNvz9jOTwpsKaS37hSN5m /X6ccrmY4Rb9zpFgM8Rexc3mUJPt4RW+AHVcdH0yLPMOUp1pCiNgTZprS76buzZ5QDbw CV8c29lT1XZs4ADPiAjFJvKe8g4DOISEa1b6dIZbqNTgGB/oQgz6XR2khx9yIMfJVAur GXpyGbDFFJhIdJNLnNdaVcp2hISv1mE+Uyfq8JbEldv9bjb85hbL2SbaJ7WzUTj8FpzI kuMdaUerzgX+4XXP+88egFWFHoh7POlGlP1wWfO7ueSZl7MEt0ce3Qe0G1zv7cosxEdC vlFA==