Re: [oauth] Comment on charter

Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com> Sun, 08 February 2009 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=F5/yHXNuaNET0yqNS2CtVVHuE0NrDF+DW8gfJu12Hww=; b=XIkDIII5kSu7CSFeW9W6jSCTcb+W4YJC21Vs1D6j/1TKhDvAlhknJrHgx192ejUv+O 9lCmA08447vmUbRzURrLwoFn3SbN3+slMTszGrurhlIYjlHef+ILQH0XzX5fLiHYSI4o KzgiDgsfN6n2eky5mmxQepvuo72QlORtn4ctA=