Re: [OAUTH-WG] Richard Barnes' Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 12 July 2013 18:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=1vOrryqER6vlNPVePYQ/zOpzhl3SRQB54yhDpgU9Bos=; b=SF/11xp99nXcVGhjN6bKHyKGYrQ+FelUNNN/GQM8OkT6mDhXfqZrrcs2PL5kDe/pP0 zgQaIlD/z4EJGWUqISSeacSOIEnebXjutEstZMrYNcqixKLOfdkyNMaV4xTKSBNSI5Me cXnnw28LtjkiJmYAIaFOcWhX/lz3Nl5wv3N5xCehYgBXxUbA0fNPXT5bhKRXXqrDemA8 hGjCkPb1m9HreXLrXxNzobuEq1erynwbBvo+m3HMPl8qBKqxOWns3azsylurcFWbsWmv Mq42oGp3NhQAlCb/iloAf6f/1QCerMekbMTGBhRRRmjItEbTAT/dQ53NKabehEtmCT9/ RTpg==