Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Status

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Mon, 12 January 2015 13:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=nrn+8tMJUmJ5ypYvgYwgtRPNBgmzPxDHq0cSuGJSF94=; b=Puyx7K9EGQpONXue26OxFeRbUpaUZTI9BL6hfP+IxWXEYDtQAVK6jySrR8w9OZH+nI D0fa8yOjWhwTYTBMGTByOovQfSf8oD6MhWKy6b1XQbmSUUIy9x7BNDhhDM6ZCa6qFlro BgohwbR50YpiBwdPqEknoPr6hqrBSya8Mk0iKfvbb6W0sjHU0iQtlTEzc8zByoODFGwN 1nJWLiLs5TIE+lCS5BPgzek1lUbv6srDanpG4cITqdJDs3nh3DviLPliMRPBB3Z5ICYr TxpQJ1d37xW0mSm/A+vXFf8eA0MplBbXEtISsRcl2Hv7i2Fhp1mdvWxkZBkt9mZdEcFO lBZg==