Re: [OAUTH-WG] Scope - Coming to a Consensus

Joseph Smarr <jsmarr@gmail.com> Fri, 30 April 2010 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:reply-to :in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type; bh=LChtLVF1xJZZdueNBgI0Mz4qrSSaVGYV/4LYKEi9X4A=; b=TA19zisRbou8/QnR7xZGV7YKq26upsRopg+Yj+GVyUJhkDwLYtMsf/n58JckoGhUY2 2+cC2vnPlmyRAjebTNzL5Y3Wt2gAB3H/M4E7JzesmL4jnvz5bksN1f6CugWMgWli4puQ s1zBBp7t+s5ZJrVXMzVNVajYfVmMT7pN8z5q8=