Re: [OAUTH-WG] JWT profile and IdentityServer

Dominick Baier <dbaier@leastprivilege.com> Mon, 04 May 2020 08:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=leastprivilege-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=l1pTwey+NioQB5WRoQ5/YmAIjOU3Cijfr3iimJLEfTU=; b=WhC2LinO4qL29k/BG57NGMBAB+QBo+G87vKlm0X2EcyEjQQ+MpwJc4kyKZXQSq232i 22zYOHyaUU/oK3ASvhPX3Dh+XMi+7JgXVjJXiuhbP2aY9KaLX5nQhq6Q3t6zHU0ooC0W jAOqUo9Xa1PKoyUrjU2QI/DOTm8QaVjvI6XWnVyOFzxX2KCU2j0pXkQVGWD6/DANHnOx 2FhdhDi7DQmW3rby8NMGM/VxBFnWT9I4O0cg77llMZ3EYLzrz7zhZeZopHSbSxL3yPyx wapaM3VGv4cmmrBsaxpofJVQzK8fbac7N+6AuQ78NiDWFgXrIXnl/fOkklQO/WR+K0tL +ymQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=l1pTwey+NioQB5WRoQ5/YmAIjOU3Cijfr3iimJLEfTU=; b=Zb0LlBXdryAiVaud7U/8Vs3MUOnKcbSyakTth9aUpTnv69WLVOLqUF4GnPaXKlQCBL 9SKtHcAgEAlYbTm6L6ipQth2pbe43vE3710YSoxXtyedISY6vZpsgvO+bm6l8WMvwr6Y 4VwLy80ju6OZ+fKCMH8rk2FcQTqokd6zsp8V16GaoGJOaRAI0+BkalIJeGVmOadf9POC dewzyInn4TyqPnungV44Q0ypDUYCZJ2ICDyFoyhXMlLLX2q0FotCtLof0c36x7/BuMkW huGkBHhHAEv5JqLbmwQy6BXzZaKEyxOZMbF3pDMnFrY1ClZG1MSh8CtVZ7YNDO6bNN/8 IQiA==