Re: [OAUTH-WG] Second OAuth 2.0 Mix-Up Mitigation Draft

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Thu, 21 January 2016 19:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ve7jtb-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=uoH2HTZVwXa3LuhSY1hPm7SLdyb5cTLDezBfTGjq0Ac=; b=no6XcxUMuw0r3IhJm5KMt8DKHdj34nP/DKCIfD8K2GzS9oNlhs1/WDnBRC6x1fIGfF UpPcfb59OMR5xQPO5d1fPrGyqSuW77TQAaINH3qZ8kzPcpWnNwqDVCVomv17RGCb/cFY BNzyehOU903TG6Mpux23qV605t8/xoKyvjsOFBx92duNFncGrxd41zDf1wFQ6o55StQ3 dovbkQtYzWWURBJVf5/J+ZwwOPTNCA4N+ekzhUcjCOTpenED6pNF8dxFGqFNNBpunqaa 86bu5yGgoO8rChof3YTaQSajpiPNM58YVlry3SljMlTkkoaejJpEQuZqLguso8EuinHf ep9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=uoH2HTZVwXa3LuhSY1hPm7SLdyb5cTLDezBfTGjq0Ac=; b=C5l23RpjJ6OATDp2Bfo6u9ckpaNupiEOSE0kdKArdJrnYYSCUGtu7/sFwdTZWEuarl VehG2dzcdkwJ4aeH43JP7BUXjOAUzlXRa+LOq1RQHy7E7UDPDXX3dxn+35B3BIKSjIRB 5uIMIk2rTtMRdzpGO7VXSA8Jt1Q/zhXUFeWyHd/K6Xo8ZLjBFlTVKb4rvIdDrtDgerla Ql8MurE5Ve1G7E/rUtUXYtxqcguoOT+VSwsRVDvSvL3WqoAcC6P4rXOvF/x5jCqkgjWH WkZnPz9SFoao2i5uRTAHZrPLuJ7K9eW/DBKJyX5YOfaQKQzt7Lp2i4cbT9cS14awFRzy lVMw==