Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic clients, URI, and stuff Re: Discussion needed on username and password ABNF definitions

William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Thu, 14 June 2012 21:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=ginc1024; t=1339708818; bh=isc75ldf8DaT628RYU68VDxFOjapXXXC9lc3kzxplpk=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=SrsdzAmUEfx7nyFoPnnME/CWERO+pTc3jF36TAkyYoitSBBGNNUdwyZ67Tby+lhVFzQcmT73ftUxTOsm6ucGy9GaHP4+estzW61PVQfkxhTmxS7sbilVaj5D0jtMvLbWmd3hNAxnBkxS9CnOoA4mg72m8rprEjF1J6gX5ZpQ2uU=
X-YMail-OSG: HXfvShgVM1n2sDFVGW.g75Lem8ZU0gZf469xaaCM2TTBur1 6fCj6FaPcYfz3g6S6XISMR87NVDhHnT94LFiGz_qLEOKHvtEOycolNtOG4FY 1KVa1bfr6EosTsaUz2zMWKUFs_T13YabzlKP8v5CqBJtQCMLjKYyrqeXI85Z QAZgOcu6QZxqC7HEeTi1IOdRSY2Qht0e7wVMUH90tqW_G9uV.ep480Nygjzm AL57xhQ4xHkYaURkXDTKSNqex6J0uDhlRbkcCG_6CtoJwwArgWh98t7nIWF3 LRtYZ17rleTxGJgwcUQ6pjohWMYV5VK5TS5Ssk5G8x2DEks2qaJWQA8SO7fa QCLHKi8CakzaL1l027Xlqx5BuOEGxVqgkFS2vA14msRWaKvGMP1jiZsVYlOJ dnLSUvbehE46UFe.6dTu84tt77hBw45ZDpqL2Ak.vyjAy6jm397P9cvE9c5s PWwqQolaUz5DL1fk5PfWPeOBB2qabcJHAX9NjbxWGvygNm0Nd_0JZAQQRXTG tqf6hS7NGENJzcK3M0bxf72NpA16bixr7kSQKZB8F_lwnrjY5yb031lpYO.w GEgXhybuggMyIHX.3QQUkIYjXp0XJCiJ4pX02gp_L8ec3fzRcrpuytw--