Re: [OAUTH-WG] Notes from 2nd "OAuth & Authentication" Conference Call

Hans Zandbelt <hzandbelt@pingidentity.com> Thu, 16 October 2014 21:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=qMiK3AIjKqxRXWUiewME6mLiNOG74YYGIL22JxUP00o=; b=ONG7fkXs2l/AZXaasOmqzrnNCu/shWfXJtJ1514fyGm/WllXPQIjBWQB24bpyoX+yb X1qV5X1qFPHYpFCdWMmK6LHwlSe1QRrTs+g1ydn/Ih325HIszLu+g8ZySl0Wh27V3/Eg YRzgoZB3yu+IUAH6N4GIbFZh6lUR+oC9TRA0xDSKkviKqAoBO5KmYDBi2rrAps0XgR78 dw17kLyjEnvSlR44UHzh4pzf2ARsWgyLV12BuExZcHqBFME5vuRfYhXYxyvd1p+OuPXY UYVmDINsi96PoQd4/Xdl/iIaszxjtwDDvWnQjsHxGLMfS1e8v4hK5L0afoKZdn64Yqa3 Yopg==