Re: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-07.txt

Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> Tue, 31 March 2015 09:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:30:43 +0200
From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>, "<oauth@ietf.org>" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-07.txt

Hi Justin,

thank you for quickly updating the document to give the working group a
chance to review the proposed text for the open issue regarding the
registry.

We should give the group a couple of days to decide whether they like
the change.

I looked at the text and it is fine with me. I was, however, wondering
whether the expert reviewers should be given some guidance. For example,
I could imagine that it would be helpful to check a new claim against
the JWT registry. What we would like to avoid is to have claims in the
introspection registry that have the same name but a different semantic
compared to those in the JWT registry. That could lead to a lot of
confusion.

Ciao
Hannes