Re: [OAUTH-WG] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-11: (with COMMENT)

William Denniss <wdenniss@google.com> Fri, 18 January 2019 01:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fpBlGixABAx4i30jAeEAFxRIyP3K+wUc/ZMFt9o3pHQ=; b=H7gwabJCBzE8FSniTRweSw0R3fUhZiSOY4+KQzTNcjbj3DcvodpAD8ljANdYROtdeY CHAL6KWvv1AE+gTziTqEaQ6XuKbK1EVUgIex1tbTaKDZWk86v7nz9GBa/ajL7bOGA+VN oh4aDlR5rIfSbrnnIESCKKKppwaiLMsTvNS1TLIdZeVqcKe5O34pIfxQEx7ymrdXyLRv DBIAjcEDViI8m9rPdw1px3TAVfHm3+jzP88iGhX9W8wN7AX/ryPNx9LSD8Ea3w+2r3NO ggxl31JE7iqTLbzmXijIklw0tdDEW0d6h08AHecpglJgwNC06tpHTyjx4L8BkGGvgjZx iTBw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fpBlGixABAx4i30jAeEAFxRIyP3K+wUc/ZMFt9o3pHQ=; b=KXfq5j0/x755LYkV+EHwb6f+7NQHeuieiDTqPrqaAGbmVBOs01ZqoLIrw/tj4qG7qL wXD7TzjLxxBt+AkgcxhFUYa0NmUv3EnBNZMBwoiMEfs6EcFnywFKC3E6I/Tag89609lr kcDpkyygy3HhHGClfjnCC4EH7+hmRHLn6aEDViRcjVzRbWt7zP0HM1/LPYIphf1/DtUB 22/b1HW35LOdZOPYyTkwK/MdY51QAcWY4OIQyCpCma/kWSBTftsQeNcH5EN/fugv0Gr3 BqBmIimhDUE+OajnS8Ti0JL3jehCs/GGStMAvb3VP117em+LVG3K0Eucl5maUn7h9s9I OuKA==