Re: [OAUTH-WG] Implementation questions around refresh token rotation

Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net> Mon, 12 October 2020 09:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lodderstedt.net; s=google; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=B+zu8Z6IFjR6XvnClH+JN2G0wxIU10R1/8gzOZNTusU=; b=KHhxaa2jd0OWE0BgNNmtN9YgmVi8pl4h2cIvCPtHBQYoh0AppDG/ZhghyLbJZDT4KK nRloJthzndtNnME/0twNQsjb41AFFeVlWOzDG8H4YZTRkrBoBWc4NwVSl1eN78YtmXgs yOX91GiGk7vSFExVflEnVHmnUs6HcAmpXkWUeFEQVv2Kfj5l8adl8dpsj13Ms4m5p5uL F0885LZcpAm0p+CYvnAex0DB0U3poXgRfYBRQY5peWT/l9SW7gPVwBF8PIkJV2fCR76h C5HmBusXwvj7qZ52QuSh+77HtyKVCFyZMEvUGSr+WuI4mgFHna4IqLkxcVWUtCf3qmgd b6Ng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=B+zu8Z6IFjR6XvnClH+JN2G0wxIU10R1/8gzOZNTusU=; b=Lp1OJ1dpSSMAtN4Kmz4KdEnocuwjGu06Am26IQRy7tOVKT+5XVdiRvQrqq+MVLPryO HvOPY4bfA2ba8gm+DP+hhHy1EPkrDsdLZdG7PsZndhwh5gkLZiSakpgEe90/YRIrZKlD fWlXokNRU1LqroFPp3oQNuLlJVGcrNPLXJbs7ew0X+Xzt5zJJOxnlUe1WmW3RP9QHUY0 oxGrOTlDmPTu2WbdI2DTjk4cv/UgvQWL+VbLEj5Hp83B5cgTQpUO0MbFck3MTmMcIQ3w 3rvX2zH7mMU3zhHQtJ2u5v4XS1Mu03n8ORKORsxNIcpjfzW4qUDNKhh709kp1qTcTXmB GMhA==