Re: [OAUTH-WG] SASL / OAuth Binding Request: User Field

William Mills <wmills_92105@yahoo.com> Mon, 16 July 2012 22:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1342476319; bh=wKopkLO9Q3LYkOA04WnLFeNw2GUw+BnMx+Z9pK+RagQ=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=WT2+VC7Z9sohmza+ivnEy4gAI0dRnBIqZ9OqN81YPXFsVcKnpzlfX1ZArmP7bj66vLk0krVR1gbyZsOP38nRXx+HMLHbNlKL9fw02mbFEpWSKZOAzI4+7/q2UNJnLXHR2wo3EyelxdnfHvDT/VQZj7+Y/pCxH1/hu61bkBVGr3U=
X-YMail-OSG: iz85rrkVM1mq.wfvgXjGs75yXUxxV8fFP.KCPecZnvSeI.3 mFNPGaSuzgZMV4MUVb6MiGI74DdoUXxzCg2ROi7fL7YP4RK7d0pRnCqQdQ5H uOnK7hsxwJjNzlhQu_D4KC184s3aX2WCW9XKj1RHYnfWvibyu9uT4Ph9QykD XywaL1tjGzdbOXd5n88j848aYamGkzKphdoDSAggIsTBoYG_k7ALgTGhXsUr kMx__Xq3kFI1pGmrKoeI.cjo5accEtB1pjXSf4GkJCYuG68LIMhfdkz7J0yg WJphRyyx9_zxxGlq0td7TS.n79QeFE6Ms_WCAlv6RTssJ9g05JTxnqeZG3NN 5wAO5UjnNwzwMHXiGlIBgdtvwR0hUuU1Ard3MBfENDFNf.BnqQFaLA.UARFl a92lJZh2.._lSKwYN0QUJCjVU.5SgofCH.Stwx3eBc5uu_vrhMJ1wwzAjK5u P6xGQMj1tjdjeEeJAPiwo2OEnP5M.Up4E9CmNgb2lj6P51LOIdSBANAbr1db I.Uxc