Re: [OAUTH-WG] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-30

Deepak Tiwari <deepak.tiwari@intigate.in> Fri, 19 March 2021 06:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=intigate.in; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xmhrd61M+fNk4mDsSy9x2X8awjZn4DL0UqiJFi+EBwI=; b=oiWArrn3cDOHh9+rWmk4NNo3j2p6mDU9FDotOQkuyvUi7I+YMnwn2UEHS3E+APKN9/ 7pmjHoInFbCJciZBSZOBi9u5Ot7o/fvZkD8WRE4gGYAxsyd+SmJ0Q6nmp55/2tavcejJ x883Ys7JfIiGp6EhnEnc+dW5gqSmAXZuWrBtO9enhW9lhH7SdEMBcBZzN6WFUtOZxCyg Bn+tinnYfbveTt2qkLXMLhi381WwRdhL9CE4c2Sm2Ksm9WAtGQOGXgJLJqrsIc0ggkWQ zvS5mPbaG7tY2qIo9HAA2hStClVYMvkEw8kgGOuf4BVybOYaEmIGAXD2Iprqzvm+l4iN Zu9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xmhrd61M+fNk4mDsSy9x2X8awjZn4DL0UqiJFi+EBwI=; b=VcadCojNjgTJn2/ycIyHEFEUSh/F95AsJqUY28i0zCx3ZRp4FpKEH37EwnepmOuKSN TRXKqBheKiJEPU/l0sQ1HxRsJrUwcl+Vs+ZxDo6CIYqClORsXR9ep3oRML4cyEdywgec st3qQH1UQAt6p3GmRP6hi+69gF7IAJ+zAecbwGH/CGVUTFnCP2puQiMVVkUHyOAX7G2z TVAR0/rJhrDOe8gthKa5NHRmUY2n4S6/WPqi0aEDK6d4GSYtixZ13Bon6VLrxpvkv0zT ORGE3yADmJl864SokvLEHW2BbXbUaRrcjT5doXQTbcmKbE3H5nYr93CusdoYyVsHA2yA IxNA==