Re: [OAUTH-WG] A display parameter for user authorization requests

David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com> Wed, 09 June 2010 19:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ceyOMj+GTR5AfKEKF3HwNHkBXjjAEnF2EMcH2wXGhrE=; b=RuWifjQMMgH7+T9c28FiJZH+LtjnsYNxDyDrz3w0waClEv/DAwJE/XwmMPE6n90H3+ 11tj8lrTZdPn7UE0BNhTikWcOX8OhymMeS1jyf/shFlXYK2+v38vxykPV7Lq37Oewk7v FjKkjrg3vc9sZNMZOx4/SWfbeZjpfsONB0uiA=