Re: [OAUTH-WG] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-27: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 05 October 2014 23:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=exfApcFpapsMTo8Y31lCPMK+e482F/psWHbUBRWZOBw=; b=yFfyEk+wBhqcL8CTqAoypyt/L8o10UueM+ust1eRkv9RBz/aYwzLn38vvuOgscEf6M YPDSEh47AmN+HtI9YjVxfITMP8hbKJHAJhksaxvU6zkmdMPpl+f1NNg1Oqoy5uXd660p cVKfwov6SncQwup283ihAghiUGEdNyv9pSFkGqqH/yHGKmoTExggAbGg8gHkUW/JUagG 9QGg5oFCVxMUWlcpQmbS/5tjaZIs7q9vGq4N4T34wq+Op6+dnpdMDWmRPVHHMKz0oO1x Bx0Zg0PYUgOz3B3Jf3Nro209u5hd4p47+/1TiMxKwvKBlzDHr/b8Yb1YmsUIEOYozzn/ D24w==