Re: [OAUTH-WG] Setting Course

David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com> Sat, 16 January 2010 04:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=KAoZ6rbjnESduFw/rF/T5dnPGjDUiyliARl51UJqfTE=; b=aJWlIjd/DAsK9/10mpl0+fQL+uiudCuFGlCMt7w+vEHhwtfoUYhwugf/VF1H9REV4C tvPi+9555AdWs9EboWggyvgVnRHepnEaghyEhXW8BSaobqDPCJ02BFWTlXuHHSczYEEq 6DeTu5SM0ZGpuFS/7zX1UXSV2OafwPv8LG8AE=