Re: [OAUTH-WG] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-15.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 03 February 2012 13:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1328274857; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=p040+9qOAPW1BYfPD5JvCq4sWOPy7yNFjhEkpCArW6Q=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=Jhds+fq1zgVGtDOykvZX7ojd9Hz51G15ZXla6PpoaXs456uWdvdo/OTl77qxMOrZs/9toH hgo90Dzu26awl06pNURGGIR6C9/wBf1FqRoSGLwSZva5O97JqsEsHTXBpjEYnFe+5FY6zL +izWzbQRGOcjxPG5h1xJy+tsM+jxuTg=;