Re: [OAUTH-WG] Omit "jwk" (or use "kid" instead) in DPoP Proof?

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Tue, 15 September 2020 23:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pingidentity.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XLq4anjY9oVbC1W046vmeyzat/wreX2NjC2PaQzWD1g=; b=Sp8cL1g7EadEQzQyySku5H/7FBx2c36mdtNxed3XYsi8uN9ExGI/nE8SSlwjpoWGNp /NLjxXuqRToR1AECKSSSMtmtDOhMr9Q0/Ipx9ekZSipJkFHSyrhox/zTlLR1mZ7DauPk +q6O42S3DDHJJ/z1n/KXD/uu54qaRaR7gfL6LlNllMQExHPFZ34beg24AAeL4EAdBoez H0NDacqohpoFT1MP9bY7ikkdeni6GkB+YYCWLeo2TNohk/ppWaikSir53lS/Sx2pBQxY rtiXUruYUW4+qL0rX2O+xTp3B44S0u7bYfdcvBa7UeCaZOsdffL+77DPsjKLQ7u8f+G3 s4Gw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XLq4anjY9oVbC1W046vmeyzat/wreX2NjC2PaQzWD1g=; b=PBIzxJw0YQekZrPn9OCw7D+j5+m46jI8oB9N0lNR9zeSIsnlWNd4JOLlwAidBEAdYc wZZ1MMhBJqCPg3CBiitLa15M+Tr0wEJPFgrearf1I9+IOYnn27NkZ7kPyXckb9zDVWZP f0T+UVeRLBuz1OwaUnmiXKkXqeP3I9xo7L/nQQ4sga5WmYHVNVpdEk+cSlKqLViFtH5T 9a72x2pqAm0hjl5Pii8tB/moh8dh3DiWkNJ7zxK7QBgGESuXav77Pszo4C7fcPByebJO Msszq9F7ZOftVnSX8iWhqVTHJzPLzeNt3j/nCCTK8nWV3frxZgw1TJJZgYRhcboJq5B3 M/CA==