Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for participation - OAuth interoperability and deployment activities

Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> Fri, 20 September 2013 16:47 UTC

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 19:47:19 +0300
From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: odonoghue@isoc.org
Cc: 'Derek Atkins' <derek@ihtfp.com>, oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for participation - OAuth interoperability and deployment activities

Hi Karen, Roland, Thomas,

thanks for putting effort on this interoperability event. The work you
are doing (and also the work on the automatic test procedures Roland is
involved in) is highly appreciated.

I hope that many folks from this group are going to participate in this
event and help with the planning.

Events like this will help us to improve the quality of our
specifications and will give all participants useful insight into the
maturity of their implementations.

I have always enjoyed these events and you have my full support!

Ciao
Hannes

PS: To sign up to the planning mailing list you can just go to this
Webpage and subscribe: