Re: [OAUTH-WG] Defining a maximum token length?

Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> Wed, 10 March 2010 02:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=UOurH37P5Yl49YFiUFbenV7jHYdq8Mv6+OJML72bxJQ=; b=nEWyQTodncm14DBWYJFr+E55wDg0t8yLMj0cNJR2kqYQ+5DPUZCsHUaxxT44GIRXln MVhnON7fk6RfrYbffSwule/6J6h/THB91JGye7SrE8u0/0AC/rvMGtKfRcYjvnU+wr8A fYyfd5DviI/8v8291KqrYGP3I1Kghe95GiDbA=