Re: [OAUTH-WG] New Version Notification for draft-hunt-oauth-scim-client-reg-00.txt

"Richer, Justin P." <jricher@mitre.org> Fri, 05 July 2013 21:20 UTC

From: "Richer, Justin P." <jricher@mitre.org>
To: Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 21:20:24 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.31.17.152]
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org WG" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] New Version Notification for draft-hunt-oauth-scim-client-reg-00.txt

Phil, thanks very much for writing this up and submitting it. As we had said on the design team call, I think it will make a lot of sense to keep both this draft and the existing dyn-reg in parallel as much as possible, and to abstract out elements with general applicability (like the software assertions / software ids components).

I look forward to moving ahead with both documents (or more, if we do abstract some pieces).

 -- Justin