Re: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] Re: Consideration about oauth_verifier

Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> Fri, 25 September 2009 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BR8syKDcSvvREycYjnnkVWG3MexhskH3r02EqG8IEtA=; b=ZYau/0I2Ls6TGz2Fu7gx28gIfMuvpW3WPQBor2oeZ7xFZqy2FlZ45f5fbsKyAy56DU 3SyexJNZkq3lAs44a/B+WRrQIGYZREPNELcXP36P0Eg1gXhfaGvkN0oUNWVYBI1a2gKz XcrB2jERamwf66sYtDJXRkYfe6jaSDPVm6OZU=