[OAUTH-WG] thoughts on TMI BFF

Brock Allen <brockallen@gmail.com> Fri, 30 April 2021 17:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:user-agent; bh=+uCwZsBwFMP+a36f7cIMfDyij0p+pPfs/cXb8A2OfdM=; b=okGDObeX6uXeF0/x2s0VfDMslxoxsaljFYo2c89PYIFvntaBottTGArxwsv5VQuyT7 FdeQeJQ7a00VyZhm/p7w/i2uqfLcs768Bq95FdednpH9ITivfGgXVnaPzIfDFlB7qpxY G0p432FEhj+H7nF1SAmYHWNmOjJ//pq+kzF/xdMGoTOZRjGWMgCxWaE1JtlYWB5YmcsZ rK8Kd1r2nYeC/njXvxIN4+/JGUSFO2GNYr99x032m4Ov9/owQisKnAXGkNG8q8GHrHCB lRoKVQy30hYUyrMn8R6tL73Nn4vxDDjjf2W3X3OJDrHFYnVCIdguG5d3fbFTrtQFFIF6 WKxw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :user-agent; bh=+uCwZsBwFMP+a36f7cIMfDyij0p+pPfs/cXb8A2OfdM=; b=idKPpHkZdVKpOeQCU9q9iGz2P+km1kqdK8lTSi/sIwSLmHTtBCdoxrIy3nkHI1SGHW ozlg1BgQMi6gTuSkHOhRtYG5GGG5CFUgjxgtL5XY3R9PBU6Q6uD/FEbR0SjfskdcK4pj mErQdUjSmn35nD99iSXlyqjL9vh+ak8ViOq+7lP5DDEKAd+Ro6GirvY3/yA44v+xYh9A f7aWip6muVVow3OKfjQlrAvYPoVzHt1Ns8Cf8SScts4pMRvV0cWCrEFB5fjj1gvjDlVF AMzF8DgKON0ipg29kVEjWlRpl7nJyU2u2ZUEc/G5azW7RqDLmdJyzVVXo3DFXq5COiNS /yvA==