Re: [OAUTH-WG] Issue: prefixing parameters with oauth_

Joseph Smarr <jsmarr@gmail.com> Tue, 20 April 2010 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:in-reply-to :references:from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=QAKirlalGnEatuklE6nluMZaKd+3RwLB1u83dU0K0jk=; b=L4eXgvbBsKiDcbPsdwRDyCqitu9CvYRTuwFFJ9UsihwFVrMmXDHoNxIHB/dZ7J9oOb 8Jwy4GQJpeiwH0ARQumfQQzyL12ACoi4bO1EoSboJnbkgeajywAKsCHhjtWGzV66acor wHF53EuvZWigampM4AIu6Pdrp873HKHeOCrRw=