Re: [OAUTH-WG] client embedded browsers (was: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-01.txt)

Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com> Thu, 15 December 2011 17:43 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:43:18 -0800
From: Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com>
To: Mark Mcgloin <mark.mcgloin@ie.ibm.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5904; t=1323971000; x=1324835000; c=relaxed/simple; s=thundersaddle.kirkwood; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=mtcc.com; i=mike@mtcc.com; z=From:=20Michael=20Thomas=20<mike@mtcc.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[OAUTH-WG]=20client=20embedded=20browse rs=20(was=3A=20I-D=20Action=3A=09draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatm odel-01.txt) |Sender:=20 |To:=20Mark=20Mcgloin=20<mark.mcgloin@ie.ibm.com> |Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1=3B=20 format=3Dflowed |Content-Transfer-Encoding:=207bit |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=TdDU43iX5NbMhx2T5c2KkrzeA0mG96pdAt0FZ7J+Ovw=; b=Y33RImUxZSMppaDfn0nguPPSIrvG4cSvI7XG+dbMqdt9UZNioBULF/gysr KzpP/Sk4z1N31Qv6tRa8SEITJNxYCxFsE8eNKd8B/sZA/6vOsaSjt8Z/b2Ma iVJFyBZzp1ln+9eyWhoIMm0LZ5VGXe4ST/4hFBEP6KGCQGFWqMDNk=;