Re: [OAUTH-WG] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-01.txt

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Tue, 05 May 2020 20:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pingidentity.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VxRb8sfwEIXCPje4IJST2Axz9fuNbj97RUBQ5e1o+5M=; b=Cg1B1OlzJO7KSy7Ekn2cSd1pWAUalyc45hFLYUVPug7b1kb4cwLhDoohhQQ4lvsjpc 6wtazLrNysZCkL2hKWfxCjx9FEw/yArCaQ5tQowe0L0VLXqyFv/s++kRrZjI6mxInyo+ bKs9ZC3z/Ylt9j1aPS8U/578ccZDpbqp0HTSUVdEUu8lg1yODD3C2KDFJM/4o1dJtEbj buf7xkyDhL4tZ96TgF9jNTlWWF3UZKbXTLdlYzLvi6wY9l0WJgcpznRrd27Y7ntNUpkQ BIV568JTPxyq0urOHaI3J9tw1ftQhZVQtvraiPlNJN9062NQT7EKKJ9dIbncRx7A8KCw tVfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VxRb8sfwEIXCPje4IJST2Axz9fuNbj97RUBQ5e1o+5M=; b=DBhXl3vltveUhAQipHITD7/m3137Tz4DAnXnnqt7gHoU2+iBzbsRRK5/tFqejAzjFO c+uBqZGziSZbNFxoMmNqSgNhNQhDCDdeFAvQi4SUfyzXxNzcIZxfcnhrYkkCc0RhbE4Y ADYMDmiwzoPBf4/zlbW83tPAShKLZI73tRNsaOivmgN8E72F0ZX9epedN5+Lr0vVrjRD Ll+dyPxDMzIZuHpLaHOEc7wE1UOtN4R2zUqS0uQrsZDsE7zgjzLoGkokk2AqF4Sc6K4+ eVclwxLPlPaz6POqudEPmJwg99lA8MvB6Kxr9ajSCGeVFiWw2AwlpYDtNjoWr62yCGG+ Kv0Q==