Re: [OAUTH-WG] proposal of a paragraph to add to the security considerations section

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 19 June 2012 00:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=ahjMTR2Fq74ahFuPyT4kJ2qQPC/KQDXXc6W/6o9UpYw=; b=veQ49k3o8cicAQPVjf97IZsUc4xwT2BI2T+CVIatroN0HIrxh9SMW5vG2K/lQq8hd8 J8mbZF8oYnPnQ5zsazDkyR7lMw22UuIdFOjnCiF654CtsJL7X2kD3umf0b461Y6S26L9 VBlaafiVeWZ4LicAsOLA3Lv+6ehy9S8DTqtszRt/wG7bF+YDK7LLwN47A8nJU89GVDTT ORn/APlOPENrEwhl4Lx2nljmoOyzggJOFVHSmmOnyCr+dAj0k6eX8C0vc26afa/yM5OX HERjOTDZ2of33AbfYnthOL267GqiGJFe/olrL+b11gIH0Me6VYxMY1JjZzJzYpJ6ddMV 1rfA==